Monday, April 28, 2008

This diet does make you stronger!

I didn't eat anywhere near 100% this week end, in fact Fri I was snacking on jerky, bread, cheese and then had a HUGE plate of alfredo with pasta... and onion rings... and creme brule'. Oh it was the best, but at 2:30 am I woke up with THE worst stomach ache!! I felt terrible and it took me all day just guzzling water every half hour or so and eating several plums, bananas and all kinds of "healthy" food to clean me out and get rid of the indigestion. It was really not comfortable at all. However I was really happy to see that my weight did not fluctuate as badly as I thought it would. I have eaten much less and seen my weight yo yo, and it actually stayed in a 2 lb range after ALL that crud this week end!!

Today I'm back to eating really good... nan-na's for breakfast, apples for snacks... bought a bunch of romaine lettuce and extra good veggies for this week. My son is going to be starting to eat along with me, so I'm looking forward to having the company and I'm glad that he's being so supportive of my endeavor!!

No comments: