Monday, April 21, 2008

Raw Day 1

Day 1 of raw...

Had a big smoothie for breakfast, it was different than usual because it had chunk-ies in it, but it tasted good.

My son opened a banana so I had it when I came home so it wouldn't get wasted.

For lunch I made a big bowl of apple slices, handful of strawberries and some dates for dessert. *note to self* Don't eat the dates BEFORE any of the others because they will taste very tart and sour. Strawberries tasted bitter against the date taste. If I use dates in a dessert plate I think I'll be careful about how tart any of the other additives are!!

I feel ok-ay, I'm hungry and want to eat more... and I'm cold, but I think it's the weather. I put on an extra shirt and finished another glass of water. I wish I had something else to think about besides food!! I think it's adding to my hunger!

I'm trying to decide if doing the 4 mi is a good idea or not today... some site say that an hour of exercise everyday is a must, and another I just read said that sometimes over working the body is a problem. I want to work out, but at the same time I'm on a crash from what I think is the lack of protein. I want to eat some protein but I don't know if it would help or hurt.

I guess I can work out and see how I feel and then decide!!

No comments: