Wednesday, April 23, 2008

So last night I go to bed, wake up at midnight and then bam, I'm AWAKE. I had read on the net that some people have their sleep need shortened, but only have 2 days? Geez! So I tossed and turned, in a way I was happy, less sleep, cool! But not at Midnight! Finally I did fall asleep, but had weird nightmares about cutting off my arm and such and putting it on the BBQ. Not sure about that one. Then I woke up, went back to sleep and had this fantastic lucid dream!

Went shopping for the mini-vacation this week end. I'm pretty happy about that. I really need a breather from the kids, the house and just "the stuff" in general. I was happy to see that there were coconuts available, however I didn't buy any, I didn't think taking that on a trip was going to be super helpful... I can see me trying to crack one open in the truck... they did have some kiwi's on sale... and some plums... the pears looks terrible and I could see why they had them discounted, GROSS!!

Last nights dinner was also an interesting treat, although I adapted to it pretty quick, it was pretty weird at first. Everyone tried one, but no one went back... ha ha ha.
Brocolli... carrots... (spice) red pepper... corn... all put into the blender and then dehydrated into little patties... I ate all mine... I'm slowing getting used to the taste of veggies... it's probably going to get easier as it goes, but there is still that "yuck" reflex at times... I just hold it back and think little train thoughts.

Now I just have to finish all the "other stuff" before the trip and I'm ready to go!! Yippee!!

No comments: